The Dentistry Census 2022 revealed that 68% of dental professionals felt that their work and home relationships suffered as a result of work-related stress, as well as indicating that 30% of dental professionals felt routinely depressed as a result of their work and 49% felt nervous.
Real good wellbeing
Tackling mental heath
Real Good Dental want to tackle the mental health crises within Dentistry. We’ve made steps these past couple of years towards this by giving all of our employee’s tools to combat the stresses within the industry.
How have we done this?
- Free access to the My Mind Pal app with mental health tools and techniques
- Mental Health events
- A range of discounts for fitness and well-being activities
Sign into your Bravo portal here: https://home.bravologin.co.uk/Home/SignIn
We are committed to doing more for our staff’s mental health within 2023 and beyond.
Steps you can take to avoid burnout
The well-being toolkit
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
18th March 2023 : Real Good Dental Well-being Day
Our Real Good Real Dental staff can join our mental health well-being day at the grand Scotsman Hotel in the heart of Edinburgh.
We have teamed up with Dr. Mahrukh Khwaja, a dentist, positive psychologist, accredited mindfulness teacher, and the founder of Mind Ninja, a first-of-its-kind wellness startup dedicated to improving mental health and resilience among dental professionals.
Why not join us to learn positive practices to flourish in Dentistry and more!
- Talks on understanding stressors within the industry and how to cope with them
- Mental health tips
- Interactive workshops
If you would like further help please visit some of the helplines below
- Contact a Samaritan: https://www.samaritans.org/scotland/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/
- Visit Mind for useful services: https://www.mind.org.uk/need-urgent-help/using-this-tool/
- Get support via the Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org.uk/get-help/support-line