Reporting to the HR Director, the role provides full generalist HR support across the Company. The role manages their own workload and will lead on a wide range of ER matters including absence, disciplinary, grievance, organisational change and TUPE. The role will be involved in various HR initiatives in addition to providing guidance to the HR Administrator role. The role is very hands on and will require in depth knowledge of HR best practice and employment law.
- Lead and ensure delivery of the HR generalist activities within the company.
- Supporting HR processes and change projects.
- Support, coach and train managers in the employee life cycle – recruitment, onboarding, ER matters, performance, absence, engagement.
- Act as the first point of contact, providing first line HR advice and support on all employee life cycle matters.
- Continue to develop & support a health & wellbeing initiatives.
- Generating & analysing reports from the HRIS system.
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations.
- Support the HR Director with HR related projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Conscientious with good attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with a remote workforce.
- Professional with ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
- Ability to work in a team, in a fast paced and challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- An aptitude for flexibility.
- CIPD Qualified to level 5 or above.
- Flexible approach to working hours with ability to travel to Practices.