Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Business Partner, is responsible for delivery of insightful financial information for the business. The role will partner with Senior Executives to facilitate turning financial information into strategic action. The role operates across the business and is involved in month end, strategic projects, capex, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance.
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Providing effective commercial procedures, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and
- Providing trusted finance decision support, including regular and ad hoc analysis to key
stakeholders. Deliver insight into trends, risks, and opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Good at building relationships out with Finance. Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Commercial awareness, with an ability to think strategically, not just financially.
- Accuracy of information and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Finance systems
- Naturally inquisitive and with an ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Can work individually or as part of a team